Wedding & Civil Partnerships
It would be an honour for me to be that person. With an open and inclusive approach to all I do and my love of a fabulous wedding, be it large or small, my aim (or vow!) is to listen, suggest, craft and deliver the wedding of your dreams.
Using my passion, style and creativity; your ceremony will reflect your values, beliefs and may contain ideas that you haven’t even thought of yet! There literally are no rules, only choices. You can embrace traditions, beliefs and rituals that speak to you, or create your own!
With an Independent Celebrant, you are not tied to traditional or licensed venues; your ceremony can be held somewhere that means the most to you, including your back garden!
Delivering the wedding of your dreams
And while the ceremony is all about delivering the wedding of your dreams, the journey there, writing your vows, choosing poems/readings/music, thinking about suitable rituals, such as hand-fastening or ring-warming; can be almost as much fun!
My role is to enable you to do just that by offering ideas, guidance and support and to work with you to create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony, unique to your needs. In turn, by getting to know you as a couple, I can tell your love story with authenticity and humour so that it resonates with yourself and your guests.
On the day I will be there not only to conduct the service but as a friendly face steering the ceremony with warmth and spirit of the occasion, and with my pockets full of spare tissues!
Please do get in touch if you’d like to know how we can create your perfect ceremony!
Fees and what’s included
- Your date in my diary that is entirely yours – no other ceremonies will be conducted that day. I will arrive an hour before the ceremony is due to take place to make sure everything is set up and ready for you.
- An initial meeting to discuss any ideas you have so far and to understand the “tone” of your wedding celebrations. It’s also an opportunity for us to get to know each other a little better.
- A ceremony questionnaire – this helps to inform my script but is also, hopefully, a light-hearted experience where you get to reflect and reminisce on your journey together so far.
- Advice on readings, poems, songs and music that may be just right for your ceremony.
- Information on rituals that you may like to include in your ceremony and that “fit”.
- Help writing your vows, if needed.
- A second meeting where I read a draft of the script I’ve written (unless you want to keep it a surprise for the big day!). We can also finalise any details of what your ceremony will include.
- Crafting of your unique wedding ceremony script that reflects your love story and journey together so far and one that you’re 100% happy with.
- My support throughout the whole process – you have unlimited access to me by phone, email, text, Facetime/Zoom/Skype or by any other means that suits us both.
- Support on public speaking to your readers, if required.
- A wedding rehearsal, venue availability permitting.
- My delivery of your ceremony on your big day.
- A personalised wedding certificate and presentation script, if you would like one.
Get in Contact
07805 758 090